Please help keep our Riders & Horses Safe
We have a general set of rules for all Riders & Visitors, please be sure to take a moment and familiarize yourself with some of our basic safety measures we have in place for the well being of our children, riders, & animals on the farm
- Closed toe shoes must be worn at all times in the barn and around the horses, absolutely no sandals are allowed
- Enter & Exit the barn quietly in the appropriate door (ordinarily the front or side people door) During camps or lessons the door will be marked
- Visitors are to only remain at the horse barn at all times, the other areas of the farm including cattle and machinery areas are off limits
- NO dogs are allowed on the property, if you have any animals with you during drop off or pick up they must remain in their vehicle
- We pride ourselves on keeping an environment that is quiet and enjoyable for newcombers, please keep visitors to a minimum to watch a lesson
- Our summer camps & Saturday Morning Membership Program are strictly a drop-off & pick-up program, there are no extra visitors in the barn during these periods.
- Stay away from all fencing where horses are being kept, fences are electric and we do not like the horses to be encouraged to come to the fences
- Do not feed our horses, we have many aged ponies on diets specific to their needs, feeding treats or other feeds is not permitted
- When horses are in their stalls or paddocks this is their zone, and their quiet time – Please respect their space
Coach & Staff Respect Policy
- We understand you might like some photos &/or videos of your child’s lesson experience, however you must ask permission and we do not allow videos posted on social media, please respect our Junior Volunteers, Coaches, & all staff.