Mornings 9:00AM – 12:00PM Noon
For ages 7 – 16 years
Spend a wonderful morning or afternoon with our horses and ponies. We have a full indoor and outdoor facility for full enjoyment in all weather! Our experienced staff will teach you the basics you will need to have a great time including a riding lesson, horse games, grooming, tacking, and bathing in the summer heat.
What you need to bring with you:
- Long stretchy pants
- Boots such as a rubber boot with a small heel or riding boot
- Well fitted bicycle helmet although we do keep many helmets available for use
- Bottled water labeled with your child’s name
- You are welcome to bring your own Snacks (small snacks, Gatoraid, water bottles are available for purchase for a small fee)
- Comfortable T-shirt, shorts, and running shoes to change into in case of extreme heat
- No sandals are permitted
Children are to be dropped off and picked up only at the start and end times. Please ensure all forms are filled out online (see waivers tab) prior to arrival so we are ready when you get here.
Once you have finished booking this product please visit www.mcnabridingschool.com/registration for your full registration including student information.