Mornings 9:00AM – 12:00PM
For ages 7 – 16 years (Ages 5+ permitted if they are independent to be comfortable without parent)
Spend a wonderful morning or afternoon with our horses and ponies. We have a full indoor and outdoor facility for full enjoyment in all weather! Our experienced staff will teach you the basics you will need to have a great time including a riding lesson, horse games, grooming & tacking.
What you need to bring with you:
WARM CLOTHES: Dress as if you were playing outside, although we have a heated lounge and are out of the elements the barn can get very cold, in order to play with the ponies for as long as possible make sure each child has a hat, gloves or mitts, a thin balaclava fits nicely under a helmet, and ideally an old snow suit that you don’t care too much about if it gets dirty.
- Long warm stretchy, cozy pants
- Warm winter boots preferably with a heel (or bring an insulated rubber boot with a heel along to change into for riding)
- Well fitted bicycle helmet although we do keep many helmets available for use
- Water Bottle labeled with your child’s name
- You are welcome to bring your own Snacks (small snacks, Gatoraid, water bottles are available for purchase for a small fee)
Children are to be dropped off and picked up only at the start and end times. Other than a quick tour for first time parents this is a drop off and pick up program only.
Please ensure all forms are filled out online (see waivers tab) prior to arrival so we are ready when you get here.
Once you have finished booking this product please visit www.mcnabridingschool.com/registration for your full registration including student information.