Goals to meet for the platinum horse shoe in the English riding manual
- I know the parts of the front and hind legs.
- I know the markings on the face and legs.
- I know basic feed.
- I know how to shower a horse.
- I know the care to give my horse before and after a workout.
- I know the signs of a sick horse.
Handling a horse
- I know how to do a quick-release knot.
- I know how to take care of my horse’s tack.
- I know and I can put protective equipment on my horse’s legs.
- I can ask my horse to canter.
- I can trot a course of rails on the ground.
- I know the main disciplines and activities in English riding.