morning membership 2
March Break Camps Now Open! How to Register
- Click on the Shop Now button of a Camp and book the available date(s) of preference and Purchase the Camp Online.
- To complete your purchase you will have the option to pay either by credit card or by cheque. If you choose the latter please send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include first and last name of child and camp name purchased
- Once you have purchased a camp you can find the necessary forms to fill out by going to www.mcnabridingschool.com/register but don’t worry if you forget to make it back they will sent to you.
- We welcome first time visitors to come in 5 minutes early to have a quick tour of our facility however this program is a drop-off and pick up program only. We require all of our space to run the program, and do not have room for cars in the parking lot. If a drop off and pick up is not possible for your child please inquire about our 4 pack beginner lesson sessions.
What to bring
- Lunch or snacks
- Water Bottle
- Riding pants or long stretch pants
- Boots with a small heel like a regular rubber boot
- We have helmets on site but you can bring your well fitted bicycle helmet if you have one
Available to buy
- Bottled water
- Gator Aid
- Chips & Chocolate bars
- Other small snacks